Experience. Quality. Growth.
Lacal Equipment’s roots date back to 1947 in Los Angeles, California. Two Ohio businessmen established the present corporation in Jackson Center, Ohio in 1982. Lacal operated from that location for 25 years. Continued growth with an expanded product line saw the need to move into a larger facility, and therefore moved to the present location in November, 2006.
Lacal Equipment now operates from an office and warehouse facility of approximately 83,000 square feet at 901 West Pike Street. We carry over 17,000 parts in stock. New part numbers are added daily to better serve our customers. This large inventory level enables us to respond to "Same Day Shipment". 85% of our orders will ship within 24 hours.
Our plant is equipped with a full complement of machine tools, enabling us to manufacture a wide variety of standard and special order parts. We also have a welding shop, a powder coat paint room, and an assembly area, to supply our customers with individual parts, or with complete assemblies. We can slit, punch, and cut to length rubber 1/16" to 5/8" thick. We maintain thousands of jigs, fixtures, gauges, tools and molds to assure that top quality parts are produced. Our quality control program insures that high quality specifications and standards are maintained.
Lacal Equipment markets in 50 states and foreign countries. Serving this very large market base improves our buying power, giving our customers the best possible delivery at tremendous savings. As you browse through this web site, you will notice that we supply parts for street sweepers, highway mowers, refuse collectors, digger teeth, snow plow edges, gear boxes, salt spreaders, etc.
In addition to our large inventory, Lacal Equipment has access to almost all of the replacement parts used for highway maintenance equipment. If you have need for any part not found on our web site, please call our toll free number for price and availability. We welcome the opportunity to bid on annual parts contracts as well as those "unit down" immediate needs.
• Each and every phone call connects you with a live person for your assistance.
• Our staff adds hundreds of years of knowledge and experience in manufacturing and service to each order.
• Parts not made in our own shop are produced only by carefully selected, high quality vendors.
• Lacal Equipment offers the economical advantages of a small community to hold down prices.
• Customer satisfaction is 100% in every order.
• You are the benefactor of a very comprehensive replacement parts inventory.
• Our business is built on honesty and integrity; conscientious to our customer's needs and satisfaction.